I Was a Winner at SAS4Kids

Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Birthday Princess Card

I had this really cute stamp from Our Daily Bread Designs that I wanted to use.  My granddaughters' birthdays have all passed when I purchased it a couple of weeks ago, but I decided to make a card with it anyway.  I will probably donate the card to one of the many charitable causes that collect hand made cards for their patrons to send to loved ones!!  Anyway..I wanted to do something different, which is my new personal challenge..so I decided to make a window card.  I used Spellbinder dies to make this card, as well as papers & ribbon from my stash.  The castle image & sentiments inside & out are from the Our Daily Bread Design "Special Girl" stamp set. Hope you like it!



Finished Card View


Inside Card View


Card Front


Challenges Entered

7 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

This is a really sweet card. I love the little pink castle, and the scalloped frame around the window.

Thanks for linking to Cut it Up Think Pink Challenge! Don't forget your monthly breast self-exams and yearly mammo!!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Laura Sterckx said...

What a fun princess card! :) I love the colors, the castle and the cute bow!
Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Migdalia said...

Simply ADORABLE!!!
Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Desire Fourie said...

This is such a pretty design. Love the little polka dot bow.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Unknown said...

Such an adorable card love the castle and your design. Thank you for joining the TTCRD challenge and good luck to you.

craftymrs said...

What a pretty card! I like all the stamped sentiment and window! Thanks for crafting with us over at Cut it Up!

TeePees Handmade Cards said...

Stunning work!
Thank you so much for entering the 4 krafty girls challenge this fortnight!
Best of luck!
Toni-Marie DT xxx